Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Testimony about Organo Gold and Ganoderma

You Know, for most people "That Golden Opportunity" "Or being at the right place at the right time" never comes. But I have found mine!!! Thanks to Jamie Lynn, Harold Gravely, Drema Austin, and Curtis Cross.

My second Testimony. Amazing. First of all I'm 66 years old. Been drinking 2 to 3 cups of Organo Gold Gourmet Black Coffee with Ganoderma for about a month. I feel better than I have felt in years with lots more energy. The age spots expecially on my hands and arms are going away. Most of the time my feet were swelled so tight it actually hurt,,, all swelling is completely gone and no pain. I woul...d have to get up 3 or 4 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now I wake 1 time to go... Sleeping and resting 100% better. I have lost weight which I needed around the mid section. I had been having problems with my bowels, no more, I'm as regular as a clock. Life is better... Oh another biggie, My blood pressure has improved so much my doctor has lowered my medications... Yes... My vision is better. Stress has extremely decreased, I can relax more and for sure my mind is clearer and more alert. Absolutely will never stop using my ganoderma, as my person health continues to improve.

Respectfully Submitted and True

Tom Cooter
 
Organo Gold and I would like to thank all those that has "partnered" with me and to the many that have showed interest in this awesome business opportunity. An opportunity that is about to explode in Greeneville, Greene County and worldwide.
NOW is the perfect time to get involved. Join the Organo Gold Greene Team with me and help me share these amazing health and wellness products. Some of you ar...e saying "I don't want to sell" You don't have to sell anything. All you have to do is share your personal website to your family, friends, or anyone you meet or know. I will give you my personal total support 24/7 will more like 12/7, lol. I Invite you to Message(Facebood - Tom Cooter) me today for more information or email tcwhatever@comcast.net I will post in a few minutes about Organo Gold and Ganogerma's many health benefits and my personal true testimony what Ganoderma has done for me...

http://tomcooter.organogold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment